I have a Raspberry Pi 2B+ and some knowledge of Python. I need to control a DC motor, two servos and a LED simultaneously.
The requirements are:
- Must control two servos, a LED and at least 1 DC motor (obviously)
- Must be compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2B+ (obviously)
- Must be controllable through Python and GPIO
- Must allow an external power source (the DC motor is 12V which the Raspberry Pi cannot provide)
- Preferably does not require a breadboard
I have tried an Arduino motor shield and the AMSpi library on Github but this does not support servos unfortunately.
Is there any way to achieve this, preferably at a low price with as little additional hardware as possible?