I would like to host a 'light-weight' mailserver on a raspberry pi and would like to host it on a rPi Zero-W. Specific objectives / requirements are:
- Send / Receive messages less a total of less than 10 messages (light-weight) per day.
- Send receive from using a .com domain
- Send / receive from Thunderbird mail client
- Nice to have: Secure Web UI
- Bonus round: webserver can serve-up static website, that allows customers to send email from web to contact.myFQDN.com
Mailserver setup instructions do not always address hardware requirements.
Is there any limitations that prevent the Zero-W from performing said tasks? Any lessons-learned from those who have setup a mailserver on the Zero-W is appreciated.